In spite of the upcoming move, I have loads of things in the works to share with you! I have been scouring the planet, via the www, to find new and exciting things that will REALLY make a difference for you over 40. I greet each new product, procedure and idea with an unmatched bitterness and skepticism, so a “find” is truly that…..a small miracle.
But lets get honest here. I feel like many of our physical struggles Over 40 are similar, so I try to focus on those. Any of these sound familiar?
- Whats the BEST way to lose weight Over 40 and keep it off? (no BS tofu diet, either…..I won’t have it.)
- What the hell is wrong with my face and why doesn’t my old makeup and skincare regimen work anymore?
- Great. I’m blind now. What are my options in eye wear?
- Tightening……I need tightening everywhere.
- How can I dress in a somewhat current fashion, but hide……all of this.
- My lashes are thinner, my brows are thinner, but OMG I feel like I need a full on face shave!
- Arm flab and back fat…..the struggle is real.
- Have I been frowning for the past 40 years straight? Whats up with that massive crevice between my eyes and what can I do about it?
- How does one properly sport ones new turkey neck?
- Jowls. I am getting honest to God jowls.
- My ponytail is now as thick as it was when I was 3 years old. Is this normal?
- My back hurts and I’ve begun answering to the name “Brittle Hips”.
- What fresh new hell is this? My CLEAVAGE has wrinkles?
- OMG- I pee when I run. (thanks kids)
- Ummmm……….gray hair?
- What the hell is contouring?.. And do I want it?
- I don’t have the budget of a Kardashian, so what options are available for ME?
- When did my breasts grow to the size of cantaloupes?……..And why are they trying to hurl themselves straight to the floor?
- Bangs or Botox….that is the question. Also…. is there a Groupon for that?
Sistas, I feel your pain. Only a fellow comrade swimming in the Over 40 waters could have written the above, brutally honest (and hopefully humorous) list. I am making it my life’s mission to deal with these issues. I am not interested in being 20 something again…..I AM interested in meeting aging head on and dealing with it on my own terms. I want what WORKS.
I want to put out all the available anti aging options and in all the available budget categories. I will be your curator. I will leave no stone unturned and no budgetary restrictions unaccounted for. We will crack the code on French women and their skin! Damn them and all their late night wine drinking, smoking and drop dead gorgeous skin.<shaking clenched fist to the sky> We will find the procedures and products worth your time and hard earned dollars.
I am up to the task. I’m an educated woman, but tell me a product will take 10 years off my face and waving my credit card,I’ll run down three elderly women and a small child in my dash to the register.
At Fresh Air and False Lashes we believe in the health benefits of the clean mountain air. We believe in sipping the finest gin martinis and for the love of all that is holy- lets find that miracle cream!
Mountains, Martinis and Miracle Creams
Occasionally I am treated to special discounts and sneak peeks of certain products. The opinions of these products and procedures are my own and I will reserve the nitty gritty of that information for my wonderful subscribers, so sign up below. (Because y’all are awesome in allowing me to hit your inbox once in awhile, thank you!).
Here’s to being over 40 and not throwing in the towel!
Don’t forget to sign up below!
#Saturdaysharelinkup at Not Dressed as Lamb
Are you ready to make your life over 40 a little easier?
Subscribe to get only the good stuff! No newsletter. No flooding your inbox. Only what works. Only when it's relevant to YOU......For women who AREN'T "Forever 21".